hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
any computer Technical Help needed u may post here
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:47 pm
Quicken duplicate transactions
are one of the major issues faced by users. It occurs when the seller charges multiple times for a single product. Duplicate transactions in Quicken
mainly happens when your account is reactivated or deactivated and your bank made amendments in Financial Institution Transaction ID(FITID). Follow the steps given below to fix duplicate transactions in Quicken
Deactivate your account:
- First of all, navigate to Tools and choose Account List.
- Next, you need to click on Edit for the account you want to deactivate.
Reactive your account:
- Navigate to Online Services tab and click on Deactivate.
- Firstly, click on Tools and choose Account List.
- After that, click on Edit and select Online Services tab.
- In the end, click on Set Up Now to complete the procedure.
For more help, you can get in touch with our experts as they can help you recover the wrongly charged amount soon.Just dial our toll-free Quicken Customer Support Phone Number 1-877-263-2742 for instant assistance.
source:: http://rocknrollaccess.rocks/mb/showthr ... tid=397737