Misleading the Rich and Powerful Family: The Confused Bride of Jue Shao

Leclerc

Misleading the Rich and Powerful Family: The Confused Bride of Jue Shao

Post by Leclerc »

"In fact, jue can accept Luo Xiao, or for you, if not because of fear that you are uncomfortable, he can shoot Luo Xiao, we are all vengeful people, this is the family precept," Mo Bei Yan line of sight fell on her face, "Luo Xiao dead you can't stand, don't say no, look at your face will know you will." “……” Tong Ran lowered his eyes slightly and did not refute. What he said is very straightforward, but it is not unreasonable. Hit the nail on the head. Tong's pink lips are tight, but if Luo is suddenly sent away, Xiao Qi and Chen Chen will be curious and ask, how can she explain? She can't explain to the children. She's more afraid of.. The daughter will also go. Xiao Qi follows Xiao Jiu every day, from morning till night, she doesn't know if Xiao Jiu disappears. What will happen to Xiao Qi. Outside the restaurant, Luo Xiao withdrew his hand, which was about to open the door,large artificial blossom trees, and pulled the corners of his mouth, but it was very stiff. <! pbtxt_5du5> Chapter 3739 does Luo Xiao like you? "And if you think about it again, are Su Lan, Luo Tingsong and Tong Minghai still alive?" Mo Bei Yan raised his eyebrows coldly. "They are all old. If I tell them about Xiao Qi and Xiao Jiu in the future, I guess they will be embarrassed and scared to death. It means that the grandchildren of two men, Su Lan, are married."? And you and Luo Xiao have also announced their marriage,decorative palm trees, albeit in name. “……” He said also can not go on, originally Luo family and Tong family resentment has been very complicated, Luo Xiao and Tong Ran have no blood relationship, Luo Tingsong is adopted by the Tong family. Plus a Mo family, these three surnames are so entangled. If it can really be done, then the grandson or granddaughter of Monanjue. It's Luo. I go. Mo Beiyan covered his face and did not intend to think any more. He really wanted to kill people. It's terrible.. The sound in the restaurant fell into my ears clearly. Luo Xiao's face turned pale little by little, his hands clenched into fists, his eyes crossed a dark light, and then turned away. Some things, because he started, it is up to him to end. Tong Ran put his hands on the edge of the table, and Mo Huan Tong reached out to hold her hand. "Xiao Ran, why don't you go and talk to Xiao Qi? She won't lie to you. She must say what she thinks." "Well, artificial banyan trees ,fake ficus tree, I'll bring something to eat later." Tong Ran nodded and Mo Bei Yan snorted coldly, "If I throw Xiao Jiu out directly, I feel uncomfortable when I think of his blood flowing with his surname Meng." He doesn't care so much. It's not like the Bodhisattva has to be kind. Since it makes everyone so uncomfortable, there's no need to stay. It will only add to the congestion. …… When Tong Ran came to the room on the second floor, the children were still awake. She softly pushed the door and went in. The three children were sleeping together in disorder. Xiao Qi and Mo Yaochen were all the kind of people who didn't sleep. Only Luo Gu was sitting there quietly, with his feet across his body. Tong Ran pulled the tray aside, just to go over to cover the quilt, hanging down the line of sight suddenly on a pair of warm and light eyes. She was stunned and then smiled. "Have you woken up?" Luo therefore opened his eyes, not knowing if it was because he knew his identity, Tong Ran now looked, the more he looked, the more he felt that his eyes were like Luo Xiao, light and calm, exactly the same as before. It's just that he doesn't have such eyes now. Luo Gu answered softly, "Yes." "Would you like something to eat?" Tong Ran bent slightly, "There are fruit salad and Indian pancakes, which are just made." Luo Gu nodded. Tong Ran straightened the little bodies of his son and daughter so that he could pick Luo up from the bed.
His feet were a little gray. Tong Ran turned around and wiped him with a towel. Luo's voice suddenly sounded from behind. "Does Luo Xiao like you?" “……” As soon as Tong Ran's hand shook, the towel almost fell to the ground. Luo asked again, "Have you ever been married and divorced?" "No!" Tong Ran suddenly raised his voice, she came forward and squatted down in front of him, "You misunderstood, we did not." "Then why did he apologize to you?" Luo Gu looked straight into her eyes. "He said he was sorry for betraying your agreement. Does he like you?" "No." "Don't lie to me!" Luo Gu stepped back. "He refused to recognize me and hated my mother. Is it because he likes you?" <! pbtxt_5du5> Chapter 3740 is out of power and shuts down automatically. Tong Ran held his shoulder. "That's not true. Who did you hear that from?" Luo did not lie to her, to tell the truth, "just now I went downstairs." Heard it by the dining room window. “……” His feet are dirty. Is it because he sneaked downstairs? Tong Ran patiently explained, "Xiao Jiu, listen to me, things are not what you think, your father and I.." "He's not my father!" Luo Gu suddenly interrupted her, "He doesn't recognize me, and I don't want him." “……” Tong Ran temporarily bypassed the problem, she continued, "Luo Xiao and I are not what you heard. We used to have a good relationship. We grew up together. Later, we had a conflict, but it's all right." "Little friend." "Just like you and Xiao Qi." "Then why aren't you married?" "There is no rule to get married," Tong Ran reached out to pick him up. "Xiao Jiu, everyone has the right to choose their own happiness. If you like other girls when you grow up, Xiao Qi will understand you and bless you." "Impossible!" Luo Gu shook his head, "I promised to take care of Xiao Qi for a lifetime, and when I grow up, I will never leave her." Tong Ran's heart was choked, and the words seemed familiar. A teenager once said to her. Countless times. She hugged him lightly. "What if Xiao Qi likes someone else later?"? What are you going to do when she meets someone who can really make her happy and accompany her for a lifetime? "Then I'll accompany her," Luo said,Faux cherry blossom tree, pursing his lips. "I'll keep her safe." "What about that man?" Luo could not help frowning, and his childlike words were full of seriousness. "Can't I stand on the side?"? I won't make a sound. I won't make a noise. “……” Tong Ran was a little stunned, but he didn't expect.. hacartificialtree.com