Hydraulic Cylinder Srb Tube Introduction
Skived and roller burnished tubes are presicion tubes with smooth inside , they also could be skived and burnished pipe. Tubes or pipes inside tolerance could be H10, H9 or H8. Outside tolerance, wall thickness tolerance are produced according to seamless cold drawn tubes for precision application standard GB/T3639-2009 , EN10305 or DIN2391 standard. Material SAE1020, 20#, ST45, CK45, ST52, E355 tubes and so on for you to choose. IF you are looking for seamless cold drawn honed tubes or SRB tubes for hydraulic cylinder pipes or pneumatic cylinder tubes, please contact us without any hesitation.
Hydraulic Cylinder Srb Tubes technical parameters and Details
Application: hydraulic cylinder, pneumatic cylinder, oil cylinder, telescopic cylinder.
Original: Jiangsu, China
Material: SAE1020, 20#, ST45, CK45, ST52, E355
Payment term: TT, LC
Delivery date: usually 20 to 40 days.
Packing: packed in bundle, oiled inside, with caps on both ends.
Market: Middle East/ Africa/Asia/South America/Europe/North America
MOQ: Depends on exact size and material.
（Hard）（BK）Cold drawn and stress-relieved （BK+S or + SR）Hardness HB
20# (A106B, ST45, E255)≧550≧8≧520≧375≧12175
1. Providing professional technical support.
2. Send the product catalog and instruction manual.
3. If you have any question PLS contact us online or send us email, we promise we will give you a reply at the first time!
4. Personal call or visit are warmly welcome.
Sale of services:
1. We promise honest and fair, it's our pleasure to serve you as your purchasing consultant.
2. We guarantee punctuality, quality and quantities strictly implement the terms of contract...
1. Where to buy our products for one year warranty and life long maintenance.
2. 24-hour telephone service.
3. A large stock of components and parts, easily-worn parts. Skived And Burnished Tube price
hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
General graphic design discussion, advice & assistance
1 post • Page 1 of 1