hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !

facebook issue

any related topics !
lizaboom

facebook issue

Postby lizaboom » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:49 am

I am in the US ... and at first it shows me the AE logo... but when I click to the next screen it doesn't. I try to enter it anyway and am told that it's a card type that isn't supported. What?

Mroreniko
Site Admin

Re: facebook issue

Postby Mroreniko » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:50 am

The FAQ on payment options for advertising was updated just 16 hours ago and still lists American Express:
https://www.facebook.com/help/212763688755026
Yours is the second question here in the Help Forum I have seen about difficulties with the American Express option--has to be some sort of glitch. Suggest you file a report on the issue--not sure if you have the same report options on a Page as on a personal account: in the same menu as Settings and Log Out is 'Report a Problem' then Something Isn't Working to get to the form--it allows attaching screenshot(s) of the issue.

noodniko

Re: facebook issue

Postby noodniko » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:51 am

I'm also affected. Even more obnoxious is the email that Facebook sent me saying I don't have any valid payment methods and demanding payment. Sort your life out Facebook -_

Return to “Facebook”