hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !

What's the smallest addition you can add to the Warriors that can help them surpass 72 wins

sports-related threads where fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world
topprop

What's the smallest addition you can add to the Warriors that can help them surpass 72 wins

Postby topprop » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:51 pm

If they add a player like Kawhi Leonard I'd be very confident that they can go over 72 wins, probably get 82.

But Kawhi is a top 10 player in the league and I think he's a top 5 talent.

I know it sounds ridiculous to say that our bench scoring is an issue... maybe because our starting unit's offense is too powerful, but I think it would be nice to see have a good go to scorer off the bench, instead of guys who are a little inconsistent when Steph isn't on the floor.

I'm thinking of Alec Burks. A guy like Jahlil Okafor would be really interesting for a change of pace and would really screw defenses up.

Thaddeus Young is another not that good player that I think could be amazing off our bench. Could serve Mo's original function and be a lot more mobile. Mo Speights isn't using his size that well.

mrbooma

Re: What's the smallest addition you can add to the Warriors that can help them surpass 72 wins

Postby mrbooma » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:52 pm

If I'm looking to add 1 player, it would a guy along the lines of Ryan Anderson or Jared Dudley. If the Pelicans continue to suck, maybe they'd consider a deal of Anderson for Speights and Thompson. If Washington needs front line help (which they really do), they might like a swap of Speights for Dudley.

I don't know, just spit balling.

Yourswona

чудо бритва x trim купить в москве

Postby Yourswona » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm

чудо бритва x trim купить в харькове
приобрести недорогую бритву x trim

бритва x trim дропшиппинг
чудо бритва x trim
купить недорого бритву x trim
купить бритву x trim
заказать бритву x trim

бритва x trim купить тольятти