hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !

Far Cry

Speak Your Brains !
pizzaguy

Far Cry

Postby pizzaguy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Honestly, I've never played Far Cry. I've watched some on youtube. I did see some animal killing and I read that it's hard to beat the game and upgrade if you don't do it. This really could prevent me from getting the game if killing animals is required. It seems like it's taking it a little bit too far. See the humans aren't innocent in the games, but the animals are innocent. Now if an animal is attacking me I wouldn't feel bad. But if I have to just kill animals that are leaving me alone, it's gonna make me think twice about ever getting into it.

Mroreniko
Site Admin

Re: Far Cry

Postby Mroreniko » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:52 pm

If you're serious, collecting animal skins is necessary for upgrading certain things. Like, wallets or something. I can't really remember. But there are certain animals that will be hostile so you pretty much have no choice to kill those. There might be a few missions where you have to kill an animal. Though to reiterate the obvious, it's just a video game. Tigers are my favorite animal but I had no problem killing the bastards when they were attacking me.

Return to “PC Gaming Discussion”