QuickBooks Error C=272 will be visible on your PC screen, in case QuickBooks verify data utility or QuickBooks rebuild data utility tool is running on your PC. To know its solutions, first let’s find out the causes of the error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code C=272:
• The error occurs because of damaged data.
• It occurs when W2 and 1099 forms are printed.
• Running a memorized report in QuickBooks.
• An attempt to navigate the report.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code C=272
Solution 1- Open QuickBooks Sample Company File
• First of all, open QuickBooks then press and hold CTRL.
• If you have the ‘no company open’ window in front of your screen, you need to remove your hand from the CTRL button from your keyboard.
• In case you see the error is taking place before ‘no company open’ window appears on the system screen, you need to move to the next step.
• Select a sample file from the list and press the ‘open sample file’ option.
• Last but not the least, open the sample file.
Solution 2- Disable ‘Windows 10 compatibility mode’ on your PC
1. Initially, right-click on the QuickBooks shortcut icon.
2. Then, choose the properties option.
3. Click on the compatibility tab.
4. Unmark the checkbox that says the statement ‘run program in compatibility’.
5. Now, press ok option.
6. Finally, press ‘cancel’ option
If you are still not able to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code C=272, then dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-877-263-2742
hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
any computer Technical Help needed u may post here
1 post • Page 1 of 1