While updating or using QuickBooks software, you may confront QuickBooks POS Error 1330 on your PC screen. It is a general error that gets resolved by a few simple steps.
Let’s find out the reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 1330.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 1330:
• The company file of QuickBooks is damaged.
• The installation source of software is corrupted.
• Antivirus software is interrupting during the installation procedure.
• A firewall is restraining while installing software on your system.
• Time and date are wrongly set on your PC.
Solutions to troubleshoot QB Error 1330:
• At first, you need to reboot your workstation and log in as the system administrator.
• After this, check if any update is available on your PC. You have to download and then install the latest QuickBooks point of sale update.
• Now, open the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
• Then, go to the processes tab.
• Choose and end all procedures with file extension (.exe).
• Next, search for .msc files.
• You have to click on the services window and then go to QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
• Make yourself exit from Services window and POS Services.
• You can get rid of the data linked to the updated product.
• Finally, upgrade QuickBooks POS.
If QuickBooks POS Error 1330 is still unresolved from your end, then you can dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-877-263-2742.
Read Also : https://qasolved.com/quickbooks-pos-error-1330/
hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
any computer Technical Help needed u may post here
1 post • Page 1 of 1