There is a facility online to enter a vendor credit of a return to the vendor or a refund from the vendor. The vendor can implement two methods for this. First of all, they can issue you a credit document which says that you no longer have the amount. Secondly, a refund check can be issued. Keeping a record of QuickBooks refund from vendor helps you to manage bank statements and transactions.
Follow the steps to know how to record a refund from a vendor in QuickBooks Online:
• First of all, you need to click the Create plus (+).
• After that, you need to choose Vendor Credit from the Create menu.
• Then after you need to select the vendor.
• Now, you have to add the date of credit.
• Next, add the credit amount.
• Then you need to choose the amount used on the original bill in your account details.
• You have to attach an electronic copy of the credit to the vendor credit.
• Finally, click the arrow which is beside Save New and click on Save.
Hopefully, the steps have given you a clear idea of how to record a vendor refund in QuickBooks online.
In order to obtain additional information about QuickBooks refund from the vendor or how to record a refund in QuickBooks Online, you can dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-877-263-2742
Reference Source": http://arhitekt.informe.com/forum/messa ... html#17025
hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
any computer Technical Help needed u may post here
1 post • Page 1 of 1