QuickBooks payroll Error PS036 implies that the user of QuickBooks won’t be able to verify payroll subscriptions. Also, the error message asks its users to verify the payroll subscription.
Here are the reasons for receiving QuickBooks payroll error PS036:
1. When your payroll subscription is invalid or expired.
2. Invalid EIN number.
3. In case the company file’s PSID is incorrect.
4. The company file of QuickBooks is damaged.
5. QB application file Paysub.ini is damaged or corrupted, and much more.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036
Solution 1- Check QuickBooks Payroll Subscription
• In the beginning, you need to download and install the latest version of QB Desktop and the tax table release.
• Now, open the QB and log into payroll service account.
• Then, go to employee option, now my payroll services and after that account or billing information option.
• Type your login credentials and select sign in option.
• In the end, restart your personal computer and once again download the updates. Finally, open the QB application and then verify whether the issue has fixed.
Solution 2- Renaming of Paysub.ini file
• Change the settings of the windows folder option to see ini hidden file on Windows.
• Then, choose my computer option and click the organize option.
• After that, click the folder and search option.
• Choose the view tab.
• Click hidden files and folders and choose show hidden files, folders and drivers’ choice.
• Afterwards, select the apply option and click ok.
• Find the paystub in the search bar option.
• Right-click on paysub.ini and choose rename.
• Rename the file extension as .old from .ini.
• Finally, you have to repeat the same steps for all the paystub files.
If you are still not able to overcome QuickBooks payroll error PS036, call on QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1-877-263-2742.
hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
any computer Technical Help needed u may post here
1 post • Page 1 of 1