Quicken Error ol-221-a arises at the time of downloading transactions from the bank. The error starts becoming visible on the system screen when you have a poor internet connection. It also gives you trouble when the bank server is unavailable or down.
Causes of Quicken ol-221-a:
• Bad internet connection on your computer system.
• Your bank server is down.
• Quicken software is not receiving an authentic response from the bank during transaction attempts.
Now, let’s move to the steps for fixing the Quicken error ol 221 a.
Steps to troubleshoot Quicken Error ol 221 a:
• You need to update the financial institution.
• Check that your internet connection have secure connections to make the transactions.
• Thirdly, you have to disable the firewall and antivirus.
• You need to update the financial institution details.
• Then reinstall Quicken.
• Finally, you need to run a malware scan on your computer system.
If you are still unable to troubleshoot Quicken error ol-221-a, you can dial Quicken Support Phone Number 1-877-263-2742.
Reference Source: http://arhitekt.informe.com/forum/how-t ... highlight=
hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !
any computer Technical Help needed u may post here
1 post • Page 1 of 1