hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !

Best way to send mass/bulk email to my users

Discussions on all aspects of web hosting including past experiences (both negative and positive )
checkybe

Best way to send mass/bulk email to my users

Post by checkybe » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:00 pm

I have built a website and within 1 month I've got like 400 verfied users in my website. While signing up they have agreed to the term that I can send them emails. So I'd like to send them email to make them to return again. But the problem is that my ip is a "new ip" and I don't have enough reputation. so if few people mark my emails as spam then all my emails will also go in spam folder. So I think the best choice is to use some mail service.
I've google and found few mail services all of them asking me to upload Excel file of emails. I don't want to upload all my users email to some other provider cause It's in my website's privacy policy that I won't share their email or any other details with anybody. Is there any service which i can use without sharing my users details with them?